Now that you have tried out some approaches to making up music on the spot either on your own or with other people, you can get started jamming and learning more as you practice!
- How can I get started jamming?
- What approaches can I use to make my jamming interesting and enjoyable?
- Choose a backing track or find someone to jam with
- Jam over the backing track or with the person jamming with you
- Try to apply some of the strategies/approaches discussed throughout this learning playlist
- Record your jam and share it online with a sharing platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, or Google drive
- Explain what it was like to jam and some approaches from the playlist you used
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
If you are not using the LRNG platform:
Continue below and share with your teacher or organization:
Sharing What You Learned
- Write a post that explains what it was like to jam
- Discuss some approaches from the playlist you used
- Share a link to the recording of your jam
This is the last XP of the Get Started Jamming Music Learning Playlist