Skip to Content
How can I reuse musical patterns with code in Sonic Pi?
Reuse Musical Patterns with Sonic Pi
- Try tutorial 5.5 in Sonic Pi to learn how to use functions to reuse blocks of code to make music
- After trying the tutorial, experiment with creating your own functions and “call” them to create a melody, harmony, or beat.
- If you’d like an example to customize, use one of the examples in the “Help” section of Sonic Pi
- OR follow these steps to code Hot Cross Buns
Share What you Learned
If you are using the LRNG platform:
- Go back, find out what to submit, and complete the XP
If you are not using the LRNG platform: